Hello world! Hello readers!
Welcome to my website! This is my first blog post on this brand new website for my new series Creep World! This website was created for me by my publisher Martell Books! Kudos to them!
I’ve been asked to periodically write my thoughts in this blog section as a way to introduce myself to the readers of my books. So here’s a little about me.
- I grew up in Salem, Oregon.
- I’ve had a life-long interest in the paranormal.
- My favorite thing to eat are pumpkin pie flavored milkshakes. Sadly, they are only available around Halloween.
- I often visiting ghost towns. I hope to share some of my adventures visiting various places like this in future blog posts.
- I often write my stories in public libraries. This is because I frequently travel, and I find libraries a better environment than hotel rooms or coffee shops — especially because there’s lot of research material available in libraries about the locales which inspire my stories. It helps that I myself do not drink coffee.
Stay tuned to my blog for new updates, and feel free to ask me any questions in the comment box!